Sunday, July 10, 2022

Stash Report 071022

Fabric In:  Nothing in this week.

Fabric Out:  I finished the Two-Step top.  Nearly all of it came from the Scrap Users Drawers of precuts!  It's a good size for a lap blanket or large baby quilt.  2.1 yards  

Two-Step is a Flimsy


Fabric In This Week: 0 yards

Fabric Received as Donation This Week:  0 yards

Fabric In YTD: 37.46 yards

Fabric Out This Week: 2.1 yards

Fabric Out YTD: 29.32 yards

Stash Movement: 8.14 yards in


As far as time spent sewing ....... 

In total honesty I did not sew at all this week.  For a few reasons. 

1) This was Cousin Camp week when the young nephews come for the week and we entertain them.  Now that my older girls and the nieces have grown and gone it is less cousin and more aunt, but between my sisters and I and Little S it is still fun.  We take turns hosting and entertaining.  Having young kids around sure is different than having Little S, who is 0 maintenance.  It also makes me wonder how I make it through a school day with a classroom full of little bodies.  No wonder I need a break in the summer!

Cousin Camp visits Amelia Island

2) I had a mental goal of finishing the Dear Jane square blocks this summer. Then I would move on to the big girls' photo albums/scrapbooks since that is something that is difficult to spread out and do during the school year.  Since I really did finish the Dear Jane square blocks, July is dedicated to scrapbooking.  I have done that the days I did not have the boys.

Dear Jane Rows A-J.  Rows K-M didn't fit.

Since my summer sewing is taking a planned hiatus, I will not include a 15 Minute Report until I start sewing again. 

Linking up to quiltpaintcreate to stay accountable.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by. Let me know what you think!