Friday, July 8, 2022

Rows L and M are Finished!

I was on such a roll when we got back from North Carolina that I just plowed through the remaining blocks on Rows L and M.  Here is where it was nice that I had randomly made blocks for years, so I wasn't looking at finishing entire rows!  

A few of them were pretty tricky.  In fact I even redid two since I kept thinking about how unsatisfied I was with my work.  They still aren't perfect, but I think they are better and I won't wish I had tried  harder.

There are just two more blocks to make!  For whatever reason I did not have a photo copy of those blocks from the book so they never got made.  So now I will go back and fill those last gaps.  I am so close!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by. Let me know what you think!