Sunday, October 1, 2017

Stash Report 100117

I was willing to bring more fabric in this week.  All my fun fabric is pretty much used up by pillowcases, but when we went out thrifting there were no appropriate fabrics to be found.

So only fabric out.

More pillowcases for Houston...
Most of this row was sewn this week.

and 2 that went to Georgia.

And these two as well.

Fabric Purchased This Week: 0 yards
Fabric Purchased YTD: 51.17 yards


Fabric Acquired This Week:   0
Fabric Acquired YTD: 18.98 yards

Fabric Used This Week: 14.43 yards for 13 completed pillowcase
Fabric Used YTD: 87.33 yards

Fabric Stashed in 2017: 17.18 yards used



Staying accountable with quiltpaintcreate.

4 comments:

  1. What a fun project. Thank you for helping.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's a lot of pillowcases! I find the thrifts hit or miss too. Cute ballerina fabric

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very pretty pillow cases. Wow, you finished a lot.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your pillowcases look so pretty hanging on your clothesline! How I miss having one! I've seen that ballerina fabric at my LQS (Bernina Sewing and Design in Las Cruces). But, you have inspired me - that does indeed make a perfect pillow case! My grandbabies have just moved into a new home.....Those would be perfect housewarming gifts! Thank you so very much for sharing - your heart, your pillowcases to Houston and your time!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by. Let me know what you think!