Sunday, August 20, 2017

Stash Report

Fabric out.  Nothing sewn, but fabric out.  Works for me.  A co-worker needed squares of muslin for a project for her class.  She knows who to go to for anything in the textile category.  Makes me think I need a fabric project for my class as well!
pennants in the making

Fabric Purchased This Week: 0 yards
Fabric Purchased YTD: 36.74 yards

Fabric Acquired This Week:   0
Fabric Acquired YTD: 18.98 yards

Fabric Used This Week: 0.75 yds muslin squares for VPK project
Fabric Used YTD: 42.17 yards

Fabric Stashed in 2017: 13.56 yards stashed

At least I'm moving fabric in the right direction. 

Staying accountable with quiltpaintcreate.

4 comments:

  1. Anything out is a plus. Hope you get some sewing time this week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yea! You got a bit out and an idea to get even more out! Don't these stash reports help? Thank you for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really want to get back to using some of my stash. anything used is good.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Acquired, meaning given? That I don't count, as it's always for American Heroes. I think you're doing pretty well holding things to a low level. =)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by. Let me know what you think!