Sunday, August 13, 2017

Stash Report

May Your Compass Always Point North is DONE DONE DONE! Here's the finish.
Happy Camper

That was all stash which is kind of surprising considering how specific the colors needed to be, but not really surprising when I think of all the odd bits and pieces in my stash.
90F outside, but she still bundled up in it!

Most important were the fabrics from my father-in-law's shirt and my mother's stash.  Those were very meaningful to Middle E to have in her College Quilt.  Here's the story.
front 4.51 yards + back  2.67 yards = 7.19 yards


I also recovered a roll pillow to match her college sheets.  0.25 yards

I am way behind on stash reports so I will just work with the present and try to catch up on anything else later.



Fabric Purchased This Week: 0 yards
Fabric Purchased YTD: 36.74 yards

Fabric Acquired This Week:   0
Fabric Acquired YTD: 18.98 yards

Fabric Used This Week: 7.44 yds for college quilt and pillow
Fabric Used YTD: 41.42 yards

Fabric Stashed in 2017: 14.31 yards stashed

I'm so happy to be back at the sewing machine and moving fabric in the right direction. 

Staying accountable with quiltpaintcreate.

3 comments:

  1. The quilt is beautiful. Thanks for joining us for Sunday Stash.

    ReplyDelete
  2. college seems to be the theme. I had to make banners for college dorm decorations. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Middle E looks so happy! Sending kids off to college is so bitter sweet.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by. Let me know what you think!