Sunday, July 12, 2015

Stash Report 071215

Lots of finishes. Lots of fabric out

Trip Around the World DONE!!!  backing and binding.  4.33 yards 


Lined Curtains for VPK classroom at work   9 yards 

Spinning Octagons (needs a better name now that I like it!)  borders 1.1 yds   Even though I bought the orange border fabric I don't feel bad at all because that is what inspired me to finish it!!


Fabric Used This Week:  14.43 yards 
Fabric In This Week:  0.9 yards  orange for Spinning Octagons
Total In 2015: 7.02 yards
Net Used 2015:  47.08 yards


Linking up to Patchwork Times  to show how others are doing on busting their stash!

2 comments:

  1. Your trip around the world and Spinning octagons are both winners. Look at you with over 14 yards out! I'm impressed.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great numbers! I really like your Spinning Octagons. Wonderful finishes.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by. Let me know what you think!