Sunday, November 9, 2014

Stash Report 110914

Happy to have a Stash Report today.  I think life is slowly going to the new normal.  Swim season is over so there are no more 5:30am practices. Dad is out of Rehab and in Assisted Living so I have my afternoons/evenings back as well.  So now just work to worry about.  I have more energy and my family is happy to have real dinners again.
Approximately 68" x 76"
This was a surprise finish. Did the cutting and unsewing over in Rehab.  Did the sewing in little bits of found time to help me keep my sanity. I always wanted to make a Trip Around  the World quilt and now I have.  Sewing the strips into tubes and then slicing them and unsewing at alternating squares made it really easy.  You can see my slow progress here and here.

Used up quite a bit of fabric which was the goal.  

Fabric Used This Week: 5.86 yards for center and borders  + 1.5 yards for backing for guild quilt
Total Used 2014: 64.33 yards
Fabric In This Week: 0 yards 
Total Bought/Received in 2014: 16.08 yards
Net Used 2014: 48.25 yards

 Head on over to Patchwork Times to see how others are doing with their stash.

1 comment:

  1. Great quilt. I have always been afraid to try the tube method. Nice to get back to "normal".

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by. Let me know what you think!