Sunday, June 29, 2014

Stash Report 062914 & June Odd Report!

Still reporting on Guatemala progress. I took some fabric to Guatemala for my MIL to work with. It was nice stuff from my mothers stash but I knew I would never use it just because of the memories associated with those particular pieces.  I did end up using some of it while we were there, but that will be another post.

Fabric Used This Week:  13.83 yards total given away in Guatemala
Total Used 201451.58 yards
Fabric In This Week: 0 yds
Total Bought/Received in 2014: 13.08 yards
Net Used 2014: 38.5 yards


Since I am working on the summer camps for work I have been using some odd stuff that I have around. Made me think I should report odd sewing related stuff used.  If the stash report motivates me to use fabric maybe the odd report will motivate me to use the rest!!  It's worth a try.

So here's my Odd Report! for June.

Burlap triangles with scrapbook paper letters.
Cowboy camp banners:  
15 yards misc bias tape


Pendants made with wall paper samples and scrapbook paper.









Pirate camp banners and crafts:  
5 yds black flat bias tape + 5 yds white-ish mystery fabric/ribbon
+ 35 yds (3.5 spools worth) 1/8" black ribbon
I still have 2 more spools! Where did it all come from?  Pretty sure my sister gave it to me a while back.  Good thing I hung on to it since I needed a lot!


No visible improvement in the sewing/project room, but mental progress is just as good!
Felt flags ready for decorating.






Head on over to Patchwork Times to see how others are doing with their stash.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by. Let me know what you think!