Monday, July 23, 2018

Design Wall Monday

I actually have something on the design wall this week.
A few more hexagons!
I added 2 blocks to the next hexagon quilt.  The pink in the upper right and the 4/6 yellow in the lower left.

I need 8 whole blocks and 2 4/6 blocks in total, so I am making progress.  Several of the colorful large triangle sections for the next hexagons are finished and I just need to add the last white little triangles, so I am getting closer.  I have been making these as my Leader & Ender project, so there is no rush.

Linking up to Small Quilts & Doll Quilts to show what we are working on.

2 comments:

  1. Nice bright fabric choices in your hexagons!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you. I am loving this bright color combination. I'm so glad I decided to separate the brights from the traditionals and the pastels.

      Delete

Thanks for stopping by. Let me know what you think!