Sunday, April 3, 2016

Au Revoir, Paris!


Stash Report 040316


During Spring Break we went to see several colleges for Middle E.   We ended up in my former home town and stayed with one of my mother's good friends.  She sews and quilts so it was interesting to see what she's been working on.

It was also neat to see some quilts that my mother had given to her.  I was so pleased to be able to recognize my mother's work and style.  Good for the girls to see more of her work as well. 

While in her home, I learned that Mrs. M loves all things Paris. I was reminded of this fabric I had bought for a very specific occasion two summers ago.  Obviously it didn't get made and I now have fabric that I have absolutely no need for but can't bring myself to cut into random scraps.
Au revoir, Paris!
So I packaged up the fabric to send to Mrs. M with my thank you note and am congratulating myself on a fabric outage this week with no work involved!!


Fabric Used/Out This Week: 1.5 yards

Fabric Used/Out in 2016: 14.15 yards


Fabric In This Week:  0 yard
Fabric In 2016: 5.25 yards
 

Net Used 2016:  8.9 yards


Sharing our Stash Reports with Patchwork Times

1 comment:

Thanks for stopping by. Let me know what you think!