Friday, April 20, 2018

Friday Finish 042018

It's that time of year again - mini vests for the mini service dog in training.
Vest is on and he is ready to work.
A co-worker is a puppy raiser for Bristol, who will be come a service dog for a warrior through the K9s for Warriors program.  Since she brings Bristol to school, she will give each of her students a stuffed Bristol, complete with service vest at the end of the year.
I love the uniformity of it.

I can't be a puppy raiser, but I can make the little "vests."

Yes, Bristol is the center of attention.
The is her third puppy and my third year to help out in this way.  I have it down to a science now and this batch got finished pretty quickly.
The real Bristol nearly one year ago!
Linking up to Confessions of a Fabric Addict and Crazy Mom Quilts to show off finishes.


2 comments:

  1. How cute! What a nice idea for the kids, and it helps them understand about service dogs.
    Cheers,
    Sylvia@Treadlestitches

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's a kind and generous thing you are doing for your friend. She is also doing a kind and generous thing. Kudos, you two!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by. Let me know what you think!