Saturday, April 7, 2018

BOM Challenge Month 4

I have been keeping up with the BOM Challenge.  It gives me an excuse to do something different briefly.
Month 4 Here We Go!!

Month 4 had a few more steps than the previous months, but still very easy especially since it is precut.

Love, Love, Love the Pre-Cuts
So I am still on track with this.  Woo Hoo!

Month 1 and Month 4

I like the little stories that go along to explain how the block got its name.
Millie's Favorite

Linking up to Jo's Country Junction to show progress on BOMs.

2 comments:

  1. Love your choice! If we do this again next year (and I hope we do), I have a JoAnn's top with all the months in the stash that I want to do. I thought about doing it this year, but was already two blocks into my project when we started.

    ReplyDelete
  2. great work - sometimes it's just the plan that we need

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by. Let me know what you think!