Monday, August 3, 2015

Design Floor

Made surprising progress on the Strips That Sizzle UFO this week.  Because of the initial mis-cut I had 4 distinct blocks to work with instead of 2 so my original design ideas would not work.  I ended up with this star. It makes me kind of dizzy but that's okay.
I have checked and rechecked to make sure I don't have the same fabrics next to each other and to make sure I have the blocks going in the right direction.  That was a big problem early on. 

This picture was taken several rearrangements ago and I am starting to web it all together. 

Head on over to patchwork Times To see some other design walls - and floors! 

5 comments:

  1. This is absolutely stunning! You must be so excited to have this at the point where you can sew it all together :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's incredible! Very striking. I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great quilt. Lots of movement in the colors and design. Nice.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by. Let me know what you think!