Friday, August 7, 2015

A Finish for Baby Dexter

I finished my new nephew-to-be's quilt a month or so ago but I could not make the burp clothes until the baby was born.  We knew the baby was going to be a boy but my brother and his wife would not disclose the name.
I think this satisfies the "Woodlands Animals" theme.

Baby Dexter made his appearance July 21 at a whopping 11 lbs.   We will go visit them this Sunday so I could not put off the burp cloths any longer.  

Linking up with  Crazy Mom Quilts   and Confessions of a fabric addict  to show off finishes.

3 comments:

  1. Congrats! What a cutie and great little quilt and burp cloths.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my - 11lbs! Lovely gifts for such a cute baby!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great gifts for the new baby. He is a cutie.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by. Let me know what you think!