Sunday, September 28, 2014

Stash Report 092814

Appliquéd Hearts

An unexpected finish when I should have been finishing something else. Oh well. Fabric out is fabric out, right?  It will go to the guild for someone else to quilt and then on to Hospice.  So it is really going out!

Fabric Used This Week: 2.79 yards for front and backing
Total Used 201456.97 yards
Fabric In This Week: 0 yards 
Total Bought/Received in 2014: 16.08 yards
Net Used 2014: 40.89 yards

 Head on over to Patchwork Times to see how others are doing with their stash.

3 comments:

  1. I understand completely! Everything I completed this week was unexpected. Out is out!

    ReplyDelete
  2. me too! Still I will be back on task next week I'm sure!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Out is out and you definitely have something lovely going out this week.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by. Let me know what you think!