Sunday, June 26, 2022

Stash Report 062622

Fabric In:  I found more fabric that my sister picked up at work and passed on to me that had not been reported.  Little S's school mascot is the shark, so maybe I will use that up on her.  I am really hoping she won't need masks again next year, but ...    3.95 yards

I am nearing the end of the main body of my Dear Jane quilt and am running out of variety.  So I actually made a purchase of my own at the thrift store.  $0.75 for 0.61 yards 

Fabric Out:  I made 2 masks from the Spider Man fabric for my SIL, but forgot to take a picture.  0.18 yards  Every little bit helps, right?


Fabric In This Week: 0.61 yards

Fabric Received as Donation This Week:  3.95 yards

Fabric In YTD: 36.46 yards

Fabric Out This Week: 0.18 yards

Fabric Out YTD: 26.42 yards

Stash Movement: 10.04 yards in


As far as time spent sewing ....... 

Summer is definitely helping my productivity.  Except for the day I was too sick to get out of bed, I have been sewing every day the last two weeks.  I thought I would start Part 4 of the Jubilee Mystery, but I am on a roll finishing the Dear Jane blocks, so I'm going to stick with that.  I finished Row K!!  Just Rows L and M to go!  Woohoo!!   We'll be traveling this week to pick up Little S from her sister in NC, so I will prep all that I can for hand sewing on the way.  Hope to knock out some of the dreaded melons!

Days of at least 15 minutes of sewing this week (and last): 13/14

Days of at least 15 minutes of sewing June:  20/25

Days of at least 15 minutes of sewing in 2022:  144/176

Percentage: 82%


 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by. Let me know what you think!